Friday 22 July 2011

Aishwarya Rai: 2011 Cannes Film Festival Makeup Look

Hey Loves!! Hope your all looking forward to the weekend :))
I wanted to do something different for you so decided to do this gorje 
Aishwarya Rai: 2011 Cannes Film Festival Inspired Makeup Look.
I had a quick look at the pic and the colours looked shimmery and bold, so I hope Iv done the look justice :)
All these colours can be found in the 88 makhmali palette.
I used urban decay eye pencil Zero Just above lashline (apply a very thine line)
Mascara Urban Decay Big fatty
Aishwarya's Lashes are very natural so I opted for DUO medium and wispy proffesional lashes
I hope you like it & try it out :)
xoxox

17 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! love the gold you used on bottom last line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a spot on recreation, amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ev thanku sweetie

    @Meredith- Love all your comments :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice work;)
    follow me
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job duplicating the look. I love the shimmer and bold color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola!! Estaba pasando x aki y me llamo la atencion.. Al parecer te gusta el maquillaje.. no? !! Yo estoy comenzando un blog. Pasate y deja tu opinion! :_D
    http://shafimakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow! What a beautiful gold eyeshadow :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo pretty look..love the color cobination

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so pretty .....


    fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job recreating her look! I love all of the shimmery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow she looks gorgeous. I love her eyes.
    Eye Cosmetics Products gives really stunning look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...