Monday 16 September 2013

My dissapearance Explained :D

Hey Loves!! 
Oh my god! Its been so long, im soooo sorry with the lack of posts below is the reason why :)


My handsome little man is now almost hitting 5months.. How time flies. He's kept me so busy but im hoping to blog more now that he's settling down.
If thers is anything you would like me to post or any makeup looks to do then please comment below. 
By the way the pic above is from an album I made online Photobox.
It has amazing offers going regularly so do check them out.
Love you all & thankyou and welcome to all my new followers.

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hey:) Could you please do regularly favourites, your foundation routine, how to do winged eyeliner and a what's in your bag posts?xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby btw, he is beautiful mashallah!xoxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...