Monday, 24 October 2011

Asian Pakistani Bridal/Party Makeup Look

(not edited or retouched)
 
Hey Loves I hope you have all had a great weekend.
I wanted to bring you something different so decided to do a full face makeup look.
I did this on my sister who kindly volunteered (forced by me) lol
Its a Asian bridal/party look. 
So hope you enjoy & let me know what you think.

Face: 
Benefit "that gal" Face Primer
Krylon Tv Paint Stick Foundation in Ivory
Krylon Translucent Loose Powder

Cheeks: 
NYC Bronzer in Sunny to contour
Blush Sleek Pixie Pink

Eyes:
All over lid Urban Decay- Cream Eyeshadow: Delinquent
All over lid I took purple shadow from my Arabic Palette
Mac Carbon Black very soft & lightly in crease
Mac Vanilla Highlight
MAC Ebony Eyeliner Above Lashline
EyeLashes Red Cherry #117
Lips:

YSL Lingerie Pink rouge volupte lipstick
Rimmel Clear Gloss over it

I hope you guys like it :)
Hugs & kisses
xoxo

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...