Saturday 15 October 2011

Review Uniqso Nailpolish & Circle Lenses

Nailpolish: AQmore - Rose
 Beuberry - Diva Blue
1.
Sold as
: Per Pair
2.
Diameter
: 16mm
3.
Base Curve
: 8.6mm
4.
Water Content
: 55%
5.
Replacement Period
: 12 months
without flash/with flash

Hey Loves! I hope all my dolls are fab! And looking forward to the weekend :)
I wanted to do a Quick review On two items that are from Uniqso.com
Firstly I have to say they came in super cute gift boxes LOVE THEM!
I have been looking around for an orange/red nailpolish so when I saw this on this website I had to grab it.
Its Super gorje, just what I was looking for :)
 The second item is the Beuberry - Diva Blue Contact Lenses.
They are circle lenses, which I have recently gone crazy over.
How stunning are they???? :)))
They blend in really well with my natural dark brown eyes,
And they are also very comfortable which is the most important thing. 
The lenses in UK pounds are £10.07
And the Nailpolish was £6.27 
They do ship worldwide so go check them out :)
Hope you like the review and find it helpful 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. yes love its a flower design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Not very natural but I like it, it's different! Better without flash of course ;) And I would like to see them with some interesting eye shadows :D
    The nail polish is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...